Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lots o' Glitches

 I found some more glitches, probably not really lots, but some.
My blanket wasn't on my back!
When I danced my ears went through my hat!
This only happened at ferretluv's den! The screen went black and I couldn't see anything!
Only I could see this, and Mayksufi wasn't wearing her Turkey Hat!
This only happened when I was facing upper right or upper left!
---------------------------------------------------------

I went to someone's den, and I saw someone who knew me. I added them, and then I just walked around the den.
When I went back upstairs, someone said to another person, "Delete Fauna. Tough."
When they said fauna, I though they meant another fauna because there was another fauna in the den. But when they said tough, I wondered, "Why me? I didn't do anything to anybody!"
Were they jealous? Did I somehow say something mean? What did I do?!?!?!
Here is the person:
 Awwww man their picture didn't show! Oh well.

6 comments:

  1. The one with Mayksufi's wolf howling is what it does when it can't fully load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clover Blanket one is a common glitch, it always happens on all computers, we should tell AJ about this. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i wanted to know how u put pictures on ur blog i know how to from ur picture folder but im trying to put animal jam pictures on there and i dont know how to plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked up DYLAN33666, but he has 3 animals, but no membership! Crazy right?
    - neonspaida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means the person USED to be a member and when they were a member had 3 animals. Their membership ran out and they're animal was put in storage, i guess.
      -warriorcatsnowpelt

      Delete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...