Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Things on AJ! Sept.15

 Hey everyone! The new stuff is out today! Unfortunately, my computer is really slow, so it takes a long time to upload pictures, and then it would say "Not Responding".
  I'm sure you have all been on AJ to see the new things, so I won't be putting the pictures because of the slow uploading. I'll still put the new things though!

  • 2 new animals! A shark and dolphin!
  • New clothes! *The clothes sold in the underwater lands are only to be worn underwater*
  • A new wolf topiary!
  • 6 new flags!
  • 4 new slots for animals and dens!
  • The 3 new underwater lands!
  • New den music: Sky High
  • New den items: Pink rug *Members* & tree *Non members*
  • New clothes (Jamaa): Police hat *Non members* (Seriously again?!?!) & Flower Glasses *Members*
  • *Notes* -Only sharks, dolphins, and seals can be underwater -Being in the underwater lands means you start over on the clothes slots for your underwater animals -New movements for the underwater lands
  Have fun with the new updates!

2 comments:

  1. Gasp I know one thing new, why do you have to moderate comments now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Greenfun
    I'm moderating comments now because I kept getting negative comments. If the negative comments stop then I'll put it back to the normal comments, but if they keep coming I keep it on moderate.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...