Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Skull Necklace

Hey Jammers!

Today's item can be found in Bahari Bargains; it's a Skull Necklace!


Perfect for those of you whole are like real pirates, or just love skull necklaces.

On the other hand, the Daily Explorer has 2 new posts, one on the Epic Den of the week, and on the Rare Item that came out yesterday.
Congrats King Fastcat!


Also, I know that this blog might be starting up roughly, but if you want to see anything new here, just ask in a comment, or contact me!

Jam On!


2 comments:

  1. Just a shout-out: CONGRATS KING FASTCAT.......WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!1



    ~papad91278, the 4th news crew member, ya know....(if you dont, you aren't supposed to know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me how to get the scroll bar with them moving words at the top of the blog. I just can't figure it out. ^.^ Thanks and Amazing Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...